Friday, January 08, 2010

I love my brother alot. Wonder how life'll be without him when he goes off to sweden next year for the exchange (but that's next year so I shan't worry about that yet). At least he'll know there'll be two girls who'll be missing him alot x100 haha :D & my parents of course.

Never knew I was feeling SO pressurized and stressed out about every damn thing until I talked to him on the ferry back to Singapore today. Friendships, work, family, self.. everything. I was the one who requested to sit next to him alone and asked, "Can I talk to you about some stuff?", for the first time ever. (really needed somebody more mature to talk things out with me and give some advice) It was supposed to be just about one particular issue but we went on to other stuff. The talk involved many pieces of tissues but it was well worth it - I'm feeling much better now.

Though the problems aren't solved yet as they all require me to take the initiative and change my mindset, it made me feel more ready. I keep saying he's like one of the best guys there can ever be on earth, but he really is. ♥

The ever-so-patient him taught me a few new skills for pool too, now I'm itching to play more :D I felt reallllly bad when he was so super patient & encouraging when I couldn't execute them too well yet. Makes me guilty for being such an impatient brat. (well, if it helps that I don't give myself chances either)



The trip to batam was a relaxing one :) Didn't get to go out to the city but spending time bowling, eating, pooling, playing cards was more than I could ask for.

& oh, my mom and I went for a wonderful massage :D Will write more about it soon, think we'll try out other resorts the next time round though.

No comments: